Give us your views on the draft Local Plan

We have prepared a draft Local Plan for the district and want to know what you think - give us your views on the draft Local Plan and supporting strategies.

Exempt or specified accommodation for benefit claims

Exempt or specified accommodation means a property in which the landlord is one of the below:

  • a housing association
  • a registered charity
  • a not-for-profit voluntary organisation
  • an English non-metropolitan county council
  • a local authority hostel or
  • a domestic violence refuge.

Under this category, you must also be receiving 'more than minimal' care, support or supervision, either directly from the landlord or from someone on their behalf.