Order a new or replacement bin
What are my options?
- Black household waste bin - 180 ltr (landfill) - £43.90
- Blue lidded bin - 240 ltr (glass, cans, plastic and cartons) - £48.55
- Blue box - 55 ltr (glass, cans, plastic and cartons) - £9.50
- Red lidded bin - 180 ltr (paper and card) - £43.90
- Red box - 55 ltr (paper and card) - £9.50
- Silver kerbside caddy - 23 ltr (food waste) - £9.35
- Silver kitchen caddy - five litre (food waste) - £6.90
- Green lidded bin - 240 ltr (garden waste) - £48.55
- Green lidded bin - 140 ltr (garden waste) - £38.25
A 33% reduction is available to those on means tested benefits and pension credit.
To order a new or replacement bin or container please call Serco on 0800 031 9091.
About ordering new or replacement bins
Bins are the responsibility of the resident, so if you are moving to a new home, please ensure that the landlord or current owner has provided the correct bins for you.
If your bin is missing, you should make sure that it hasn't been left outside another property by mistake.
- We may be able to help you repair your bin if it has broken wheels, or a broken or missing lid.