Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Some of our services have temporarily stopped or changed. See service statuses and other information on COVID-19

Where to put your waste - Kitchen roll (inner tube)

Record details

Kitchen roll (inner tube)
Which bin should it go in?
Red bin or box
Buy a new bin

If you don't have one you can buy a red recycling bin or box online.

Important information

The cardboard inner tube can be recycled, however used sheets of kitchen roll can't and should be placed in your black bin.

Find your nearest waste and recycling centre

Visit Kent County Council's website to find your nearest waste and recycling centre.