COVID-19 advice and support

Some of our services have temporarily stopped or changed. See more information including service statuses

Where to put your waste - Large electrical appliances

Record details

Large electrical appliances
Donate your item

If you have an electrical item that is still in good working condition, consider donating it to a charity shop, or passing it on. You can give items away at sites like Freecycle and Freegle.

Often shops will collect your unwanted electricals when they deliver your new one - especially larger items like TV's, fridges and freezers (please note that retailers may charge to collect your old electricals).

Where to take it

If you've got large items to dispose of like furniture or white goods, or DIY waste like baths or radiators, which are too big to fit into your bin, we can take it away for a fee.

Find your nearest waste and recycling centre

Visit Kent County Council's website to find your nearest waste and recycling centre.