Where to put your waste - Plastic
- All hard plastics (including tubs, punnets and yogurt pots)
- Which bin should it go in?
- Blue bin or box
- Important information
The following plastics should go in your black bin or purple sacks:
- All black plastic
- Cling film and carrier bags
- Crisp packets
- Coat hangers
- Childrens toys
- Medicine packets and toothpaste tubes
- Find your nearest waste and recycling centre
Visit Kent County Council's website to find your nearest waste and recycling centre.