Can't find what you're looking for?

This is a new version of the council website. If you can't find what you're looking for please view the old site

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support self-employed income form

Use this form to tell us about any self-employment income if you want to claim housing benefit or council tax support

  • File type: PDF
  • Size: 57.83 KB