Can't find what you're looking for?

This is a new version of the council website. If you can't find what you're looking for please view the old site

Claiming housing benefit if you are renting from a relative or friend

You must use this form to tell us if you're renting a property from a relative or friend

  • File type: PDF
  • Size: 41.63 KB