Apply to pay your council tax arrears in instalments

Complete this form if you owe Council Tax and you would like to ask for a special payment arrangement.

This form will ask you to provide 

If you work

  • The name, address and phone number of your employer.
  • The amount of your wages/salary after tax and National Insurance contributions.
  • How often you are paid.
  • Your payroll number (if known).

If you don't work

  • Your National Insurance number.
  • The name of the benefit you claim.
  • The total amount of any other income you get.
  • How often you get this income.

Please have this information ready as pages time-out after 30 minutes.