We're having intermittent problems with the planning search.

If you have trouble viewing or commenting on a planning application please try again later.

Report an abandoned vehicle

Please note we will only investigate in cases where a vehicle has been abandoned for a month or longer. Any vehicle with a valid MOT and vehicle tax will not be considered abandoned and we won't investigate. 

If there is an emergency with the vehicle, for example spilt petrol or live electrical wires, please report it to the Police on 101.

On completion you will receive a confirmation email.