Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Some of our services have temporarily stopped or changed. Find out more about service statuses and other information on COVID-19

Report a change of tenant and council tax responsibility

If you are a landlord or agent, you can let us know about a change of tenant and responsibility in council tax.

This form will ask you to provide

  • The address of the property.
  • The full name(s) of the tenants moving into and out of the property.
  • Their previous and forwarding address (if known).
  • The type of tenancy for the new tenants (if applicable).
  • The full name(s) of all the people over the age of 18 moving into the property (if applicable).
  • Tenancy start and end dates.
  • Date the tenants will move in and out of the property.
  • Landlord and agent details.

Please have this information ready as pages time-out after 30 minutes.