Let us know that you're moving out of a business premises

Use this form to tell the Business Rates Team that you are moving out of a business property that is in the Canterbury City Council area.

This form will ask you to provide

  • Details about the property.
  • Your business rates account number (if known).
  • The date you moved out.
  • The name of the new owner and sale completion date (if applicable).
  • Landlord or owner details and lease end date (if applicable).
  • Information about your business.
  • The name of the ratepayer.
  • Your forwarding address and contact details.

This form must be completed by the ratepayer or someone authorised to do so on their behalf.