We're having intermittent problems with the planning search.

If you have trouble viewing or commenting on a planning application please try again later.

Single person discount review

We are checking all Council Tax single person discounts that have been awarded to people who live alone.

If you have received a letter from us please complete this form to tell us if you are still entitled to your single person discount.

This form will ask you to provide

  • If you still live alone and are still entitled to a single person discount or whether your circumstances have changed.
  • If your circumstances have changed, what the change is and when it happened.
  • If there is anyone living in the property who is 16, 17 or just turned 18 years of age, their name and date of birth. 
  • If there is anyone over the age of 18 that is in full-time education and that you receive Child Benefit for, proof of Child Benefit or full-time education such as a student certificate or letter from the head teacher. 

Please have this information ready as pages time-out after 30 minutes.