Apply for business rates rural rate relief
Use this form to apply for business rates rural rate relief.
This form will ask you to provide
- your name and position within the organisation
- your business rates account number
- the full name of the ratepayer
- your business address and contact details
- correspondence address (if different from your current business address)
- type of business
- how many people are employed by the business and live within the district
- why you are applying for rural rate relief, including reasons that may have caused loss of trade or business
- how this rural rate relief can be shown as acceptable to the local Council Tax payers
- copies of the last 3 years audited accounts for the business
This form must be completed by the ratepayer or someone authorised to do so on their behalf.