Moving business premises
Use this form to tell the Business Rates Team that you are moving into, within or out of a business property in the Canterbury City Council areas.
This form will ask you to provide
- Details about the properties.
- Your business rates account number (if known).
- The date you moved or will move.
- The date you purchased the property or the tenancy started (if applicable)
- The name of the new owner and sale completion date (if applicable).
- Landlord or owner details and lease end date (if applicable).
- Information about your business and contact details.
- The name of the ratepayer.
- Your forwarding address and contact details.
- The previous occupier's name, forwarding address and phone number (if known)
This form must be completed by the ratepayer or someone authorised to do so on their behalf.