General Election - Thursday 12 December 2019

You don't need your poll card to be able to vote in the General Election today, as long as you're registered and eligible, you can give your name and address instead. Check who your candidate is and where to vote

Apply for a Council Tax discount if you are a Minister of religion living away from home

You may get a 50% discount on your Council Tax if you own a property in this council area but you leave it empty to live elsewhere in the United Kingdom for the better performance of your duties. 

There must be no one living in the property that you have left.

This form will ask you to provide

  • Your details.
  • The address for which you are applying
  • An email or letter confirming that this is the address in which you perform the duties of your office.

This form must be completed by the person responsible for paying Council Tax at the property.

Please have this information ready as pages time-out after 30 minutes.