Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Some of our services have temporarily stopped or changed. Find out more about service statuses and other information on COVID-19

Appeal against the removal of your single person discount

We are checking Council Tax single occupier discounts that have been awarded to people who live alone.

If the information in the letter we have sent you is wrong, please complete this form to appeal against the removal of your single occupier discount.

This form will ask you to provide

  • If there is anyone living in the property who is 16, 17 or just turned 18 years of age, their name and date of birth. 
  • If there is anyone over the age of 18 that is in full-time education and that you receive Child Benefit for, proof of Child Benefit or full-time education such as a student certificate or letter from the head teacher. 

Please have this information ready as pages time-out after 30 minutes.