COVID-19 advice and support

Some of our services have temporarily stopped or changed. See more information including service statuses

Report graffiti

If the graffiti is on a location listed below, check to see who to report it to. We work closely with organisations like BT and Network Rail to make sure it gets removed. 

Where the graffiti is Who to report it to
BT phone box BT
Post box Royal Mail
Railway land (including bridges) Network Rail
Road signs or street lighting Kent County Council
Broadband equipment BT (openreach) or Virgin Media
Electricity substation UK Power Networks
O2 phone masts O2
Gas equipment Southern Gas Networks or Centrica

If the graffiti is on your home or business, or council property such as play areas, continue with this form.