New Dover Road Park and Ride
50p per vehicle
Save time, pay online
You can now sign up for a new account which will allow you to pay automatically in a number of car parks across the district.
The car parks use automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) technology so you'll only ever pay for what you use - and what's more, you'll never need to visit a payment machine again!
If you already have an online account with the council, please log in here.
Other ways to pay
20 dedicated disabled bay(s)
Maximum height: 2.4m
New Dover road Park and Ride will stay open, but from from Saturday 7 November 2020 we are making the following changes:
- there will be no Park and Ride bus service
- parking will be at a reduced price of 50p per day
- the toilets and terminal buildings will stay closed
Maximum stay 48 hours.
You can't enter the car park after 8.30pm but you can exit any time.
Changes to Park and Ride services from Wednesday 2 December
From Wednesday 2 December the following will apply at all Canterbury Park and Ride sites:
- Park and Ride bus services will resume with measures in place to help you travel safely
- parking will be at the normal price of £3.50
- terminal buildings will remain closed
Walk to the bus station and city centre
Cycle to the bus station and city centre
Tell us about a problem
If you've got some feedback about our car parks you can report a problem online.