We're having problems with our search results

Please try to navigate to what you're looking for, rather than searching for it. View the old site

Make a planning complaint

We can investigate a complaint if you think there has been a breach of planning permission. 

This can include: 

  • changing the use of land or buildings without planning permission 
  • carrying out work to a listed building without permission
  • new buildings or extensions without planning permission 
  • cutting back protected trees without necessary permission
  • not following the agreed planning permission regulations 

We cannot investigate: 

  • boundary and land ownership disputes 
  • dangerous structures

Before you make a planning complaint you should check if:

Report a planning breach