Can't find what you're looking for?

This is a new version of the council website. If you can't find what you're looking for please view the old site

Housing benefit and council tax support

Council tax support

If you're on a low income and need help paying your council tax you may be able to get council tax support.

You can apply for council tax support if you:

  • live at the property
  • pay council tax
  • have a low income or are entitled to a benefit paid by the Department for Work and Pensions or the Pension Service