Report a change to your benefit claim
You need to tell us straight away about any change that may affect your housing benefit or council tax support.
This includes if you:
- move home
- get a job, finish a job or change your working hours
- move in with your partner or stop living with them
- have a baby
- start full-time education or training
- rent out a room in your house
- move out of your house for more than four weeks, for example, living abroad or going into hospital
If you're not sure if your change will affect your claim, please tell us anyway.