Report a change to your benefit claim

Other changes that may affect your benefit claim

You need to tell us straight away about any change that may affect your housing benefit or council tax support.

This includes if you:

  • get a job, finish a job or change your working hours
  • move in with your partner or stop living with them
  • have a baby
  • start full-time education or training
  • rent out a room in your house
  • move out of your house for more than four weeks, for example, living abroad or going into hospital

If you stop getting Income Support, income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance or income-related Employment and Support Allowance  you’ll need to submit a change of income form.

Tell us about any other changes using the form below:

Report a change to your benefit claim