What is Lifeline?
A Lifeline alarm is part of a range of equipment that can help you or someone you know to feel safe and independent in the home, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Lifeline provides the security of never being alone during an emergency. At a time when caring within the home is a priority for many people, a Lifeline alarm provides a reassuring link to the outside world.
Who is it for?
It's designed to support anyone who would like reassurance, including:
- vulnerable or anxious people living alone
- people with certain medical conditions, such as epilepsy
- people at risk of falling and those with disabilities
- people that have recently been discharged from hospital
- support for those caring for others