Freedom of Information
Submit a new request
For a request to be valid under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act, it must be made in writing and:
- include your real name and a postal or email address
- include a clear description of the requested information being requested
We encourage you to check whether the information you are asking for has already been requested.
We will respond in writing within 20 days of receiving a valid submission to:
- give you the information, or
- let you know that clarification is required, or
- let you know that we're unable to provide it and why
All valid FOI requests and responses will also be published online.
Other ways to submit a request
If you don't wish to complete the online form, you can make a request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can contact the Information Governance Manager at:
Canterbury City Council