Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Some of our services have temporarily stopped or changed. See service statuses and other information on COVID-19

Find a pest control service

We don't provide a pest control service. 

You can find an accredited company below:

If you have a problem with bees you should contact a beekeeper through the British Beekeepers Association.

Insect identification service

If you find an insect in your home that you're not sure about we may be able to identify it.

Bring the insect to our Military Road offices in an airtight container with your contact details and we'll be in touch with you.