Christmas at the council

Find your seasonal bin collection dates, Christmas opening times and more - visit our newsroom

Report an abandoned vehicle

If you think that a car or other vehicle has been abandoned, you can report it to us.

We'll only investigate if it has been abandoned for a month or longer and has no valid MOT or tax. If there's an emergency with the vehicle such as spilt petrol or live wires you should contact the police on 101.

Report an abandoned vehicle