Can't find what you're looking for?

This is a new version of the council website. If you can't find what you're looking for please view the old site

Report anti-social behaviour

We may be able to offer help and support if you are experiencing anti-social behaviour. This can include: 

  • verbal abuse 
  • threatening behaviour 
  • harassment or intimidation 

Report anti-social behaviour

If anti-social behaviour puts you, your family, or your property in immediate danger, you should contact the police on 999.