Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Some of our services have temporarily stopped or changed. See service statuses and other information on COVID-19

Report anti-social behaviour

Report criminal behaviour

You should contact the police on 101 if you have any information about a crime or criminal behaviour, including:

  • criminal damage 
  • drug use or drug dealing
  • hate crime
  • criminal assault
  • fraud

If you or someone else is in immediate danger, you should contact the police on 999. 

You can give information about a crime anonymously on the Crimestoppers website or by calling 0800 555 111.