We're having intermittent problems with the planning search.

If you have trouble viewing or commenting on a planning application please try again later.

Report a problem with your landlord

If you have a problem with your rented property, you should contact your landlord in writing as soon as possible.

However, if you've given reasonable time for a repair to be carried out and your landlord still isn't fulfilling their responsibilities, you can report them to us.

We can investigate the following problems:

  • poor housing conditions
  • disrepair
  • fire safety
  • no heating or hot water
  • damp and mould

Report a problem