Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Some of our services have temporarily stopped or changed. See service statuses and other information on COVID-19

Pay your rent

Apply for a rent refund

If you have overpaid your rent, you can apply for a rent refund.

Apply for a rent refund

Any money you're owed will be paid by BACS transfer into your nominated bank account. If you owe any other money to us, we'll take that amount from your refund. 

If you get housing benefit, we might need to check a refund won't affect your claim. This could take up to 28 days from the date we get your application.