COVID-19 advice and support

Some of our services have temporarily stopped or changed. See more information including service statuses

COVID-19 information for council tenants

Paying your rent

You should still pay your rent as normal. If you've fallen behind with your rent or are having trouble paying, you should contact us straight away so that we can help.

Get help paying your rent

Repairs and maintenance 

Mears and Gas Call Services are still carrying out repairs as normal. They have measures in place to keep you and their staff safe.

Report a repair

Applying for housing and moving home

You can still apply for social housing. Applications are being processed as normal. 

Moves are still going ahead but people outside your household or support bubble should not help you with moving home unless absolutely necessary. You should follow the national guidance on moving home safely.

Mutual exchanges 

Mutual exchanges can take place as normal.