Can't find what you're looking for?

This is a new version of the council website. If you can't find what you're looking for please view the old site

Beach huts

Report a change in beach hut details

Change of tenancy

If you want to sell your beach hut, you must ask us for a change of tenancy. You and the new tenant will need to pay a fee to do this.

Request a change of tenancy

When you've requested a change, we'll contact you and let you know what happens next.

Change of name or address 

Use our online form to tell us about a change of name or address.

Tell us about a change of details