Can't find what you're looking for?

This is a new version of the council website. If you can't find what you're looking for please view the old site

Report a problem with a taxi driver

If you want to make a complaint about a taxi or private hire driver in the Canterbury district then please contact us.

If known then it would be helpful if you can include the licence plate or driver's badge number.

Make a complaint