Caravan and camping site licence

See if you need a caravan and camping site licence

To run a caravan or camping site with holiday or permanent homes you must have a licence. 

You will need to make sure the land has appropriate planning permission first. Once we issue a licence it will normally last for the period of granted planning permission.

If you don't have a licence you may be fined up to £2,500.