Can't find what you're looking for?

This is a new version of the council website. If you can't find what you're looking for please view the old site

Apply for an animal licence

Horse riding establishment licence

You will need a horse riding establishment licence if you keep horses and plan to hire them out for riding or lessons.

The licence will cost £215 and is renewable each year at a cost of £150. 

We will arrange for an inspection by an approved vet before a licence is granted. You will need to pay the inspection fee back to us before the licence can be issued.

Apply for a horse riding premises licence