Apply for an animal licence
Performing animals licence
Anyone who wants to keep or train animals for exhibition must have a licence.
You'll need to pay a non-refundable fee of £105 to apply and an additional fee of £110 if the licence is granted.
As part of your application you'll need to submit copies of the following:
- plan of the premises
- operating procedures
- insurance policy
- risk assessments (including fire)
- qualification and training records
- infection control procedure
You'll need to return your form and supporting documents to email@example.com.
To pay the application fee you can:
- call 01227 862 427 to make a phone payment or
- send a cheque made payable to Canterbury City Council.
Apply for a performing animals licence
Licences are valid for three years.