COVID-19 advice and support

Some of our services have temporarily stopped or changed. See more information including service statuses

Doing work to a tree

Work to a tree in a conservation area

If your tree is more than:

  • 75 mm wide or
  • 1.5 metres tall

then you will need to give us notice of any work you intend to do using the online application below.

Before giving notice you should read our guidance for work to trees in a Conservation Area.

You will also need to provide some photos of the tree when you complete the form.

Apply to carry out tree work