Say thanks to people who help others
The Lord Mayor's Award is now open for nominations until Friday 14 July.
The annual award scheme is in its 19th year and honours people who have made a real difference to the community and go the extra mile to help others.
The final decision is made by a cross-party panel of city councillors and the winners will be invited to a presentation ceremony later this year.
For more information about the awards, contact the Lord Mayor's office or call 01227 862 080.
Terms and conditions
- All qualifying nominations will be accepted and considered. There will be no discrimination on the grounds of age, sex, race, colour, sexual orientation or any other reason.
- Canterbury City Council elected councillors and employees are not eligible for this award.
- Canterbury City Council reserves the right to conduct its own background research into the nominations where appropriate.
- Please note that photographs taken at the ceremony may be used for publicity purposes, but only with prior consent.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you. We will only use the information you supply to us for the reason that you provided it.