Summer Park and Ride in Whitstable
Whitstable's weekend and bank holiday park and ride service returns this summer, running from Saturday 4 July to Sunday 6 September.
We are working with Stagecoach, the Kent Messenger Group and George Wilson on the enhanced service, using Stagecoach's new route 36 to Estuary View.
- There will be around 200 spaces at the KM and George Wilson car parks at Estuary View. Please use only the marked spaces
- £1.80 per adult, 90p per child
- Pick up from the Estuary View Medical Centre bus stop on the old Thanet Way
- Return journeys from Harbour Street, St Alphege Church and Whitstable library
- Full timetable on Stagecoach's website
- If you are late back or miss the last park and ride bus, Stagecoach services 6, 6A and 6X take you to the top of Borstal Hill - park and ride tickets are accepted
- No reductions for national bus pass concession holders or disabled customers
Our park and ride does not operate on Saturday 25 and Sunday 26 July. Instead, Whitstable Oyster Festival organisers are running a special park and ride from Church Street.
Whether you are travelling from London or Faversham via the M2/A2, or from Thanet or Herne Bay via the A299, Estuary View park and ride is clearly signposted on all major routes into Whitstable.
Sat Nav: Boorman Way CT5 3SE
Customers can purchase their Park and Ride tickets from the driver when they board the bus at Estuary View
The buses are suitable for wheelchair users and pushchairs. Assistance dogs will be allowed to travel although permission for other dogs to board will be at the discretion of the driver.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us.