Summer Park and Ride in Whitstable
- Available every Saturday and Sunday until 7 September (except 26/27 July when the organisers of the Whitstable Oyster Festival are running their special park and ride) from 9.30am to 5.30pm stopping at the library and Horsebridge only
- Approximately every 15 minutes
- £2 per adult, £1 per child, under fives travel free
- No reductions for National Bus Pass concession holders or disabled customers
- Please note that if you are late back or miss the last park and ride bus, Stagecoach have kindly offered to accept park and ride tickets on their services 6, 6A or 6X to the top of Borstal Hill.
Whether you are travelling from London or Faversham via the M2/A2, or from Thanet or Herne Bay via the A299, the site is clearly sign posted on all major routes into Whitstable.
Sat Nav: Boorman Way CT5 3SE
The buses will start at the Kent Messenger Group car park at the Estuary View Business Park in Boorman Way and travel down Borstal Hill, along the High Street to a stop near to the the Co-Op, continue to The Horsebridge, turn at Sea Street / Harbour Street and return via the High Street stopping at the Library.
There will be approximately 200 parking spaces and clear signs when you arrive at the site. Please park only in the car park areas.
The fare includes travel on the service all day (parking is free) but will only be available to customers who buy a ticket at the car park. No foot passengers will be allowed to board the bus unless they can show the driver their Park and Ride ticket.
The buses are suitable for wheelchair users and pushchairs. Assistance dogs will be allowed to travel although permission for other dogs to board will be up to the discretion of the driver.
If you have any questions or comments please contact us.