Apply for planning permission
The best way to apply is through the Planning Portal. They'll send your completed application directly to us and we'll decide if you can go ahead.
Before you apply:
- Find out if you need planning permission
- Apply for pre-planning application advice
- See what information you need to submit with your application
- Check neighbourhood planning guidance
- See development briefs and supplementary planning documents
- See further application guidance
- Check application fees
If you've already submitted an application and have a reference number, you can pay your fee online.
Alternatively download paper application forms.
How we'll work with you
We're signed up to the Kent planning protocol which sets out how we'll work with developers and the local community to achieve sustainable growth for the district.