Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Some of our services have temporarily stopped or changed. See service statuses and other information on COVID-19

Apply for city centre access for a vehicle

You can apply for city centre access via the pedestrian zone if:

  • there's no alternative route to get to your dedicated business or resident off-street parking
  • you are a Blue Badge holder living in the pedestrian zone
  • you need emergency or special access; for example for emergency repairs, or a wedding or funeral.