Riverside Children's Centre
Riverside Children's Centre are celebrating their 10th birthday this year.
The centre offers services for parents, carers and children up to five years of age in the Northgate, St Stephens, Querns and Spring Lane communities in Canterbury.
Since opening in 2006, over 6,700 children have attended the activities provided and nearly 2000 families are registered with the centre.
Services on offer
- Family support and outreach to parents
- Stay and play session for parents and children
- Advice and support for childcare choices and starting schools
- Health visitors and midwifery clinics
- Information about breastfeeding, post natal depression parenting and speech and language
- Advice on employment and opportunities to engage in adult education and training
Riverside Children's Centre has been rated as Outstanding by Ofsted. To see the full report visit www.ofsted.gov.uk.