Riverside Children's Centre
Riverside Children's Centre offers services for parents, carers and children up to five years of age in the Northgate, St Stephens, Querns and Spring Lane communities in Canterbury.
Services on offer
- Family support and outreach to parents
- Stay and play session for parents and children
- Advice and support for childcare choices and starting schools
- Health visitors and midwifery clinics
- Information about breastfeeding, post natal depression parenting and speech and language
- Advice on employment and opportunities to engage in adult education and training
For more information contact the centre on 01227 475 550.
Riverside Children's Centre has been rated as Outstanding by OfSTED. To see the full report visit www.ofsted.gov.uk.