Domestic abuse - finding help
Domestic violence is a huge issue in our society. At least one in four women are affected by domestic violence at some point in their lives. Many men are also victims.
For help and advice please use the contacts listed below.
- In an emergency call the Police: 999
- Kent Police Domestic Abuse Officers: 01227 868 112
- Rising Sun Domestic Violence Project: 01227 452 852
- National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 200 0247 (24 hour)
- Men's Advice Line: 0800 8010327
For information, help and advice, please visit the Canterbury Community Safety Partnership website.