Contractors carry out certain jobs on behalf of us, if you would like to report a problem you should use the following telephone numbers:
Serco are responsible for certain environmental services including:
- Recycling, garden, refuse and bulky waste collections
- Missed bin collections
- Purple sack delivery
- Clinical waste collections
- Graffiti removal
- Cleaning - beaches and streets
- Dog waste bin and litter bin emptying
- Litter - car parks, streets, open spaces and play areas
- Bus shelter maintenance
- Car park maintenance
- Tree maintenance
- Grass cutting
- Flower beds
- Sports pitch maintenance and bookings
- Street name plates
- Collection of shopping trolleys
- Play areas
- Gate locking
- Buildings in parks
- Seafront shelters.
You can report a problem to Serco by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0800 0319 091
Cleansing and building repairs of public conveniences and toilets.
Phone number is 08000 855032 and the email is email@example.com
Mears are responsible for:
- Housing repairs
- Minor aids and adaptations
- External repairs and redecorations
- Lift maintenance and servicing
- Building cleaning.
To contact Mears, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 3134 740
P&R carry out gas servicing and maintenance. If you need to report a problem with your heating, please call 0800 91 96 34.