Scheduled website maintenance

We're doing some work to payments on Sunday 16 June and you won't be able to make a payment online, on any forms or over the phone. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Your business rates

Apply for a business rates refund

If you have overpaid business rates, or your circumstances have changed and your account is in credit, you may be able to get a refund directly into your business bank account.

You'll need your business rates account number and bank details.

We'll check your business rates account and any other outstanding payments before giving a refund.

Apply for a business rates refund