Let us know that you're moving home

Tell us if you're moving home within or out of the district, or if you have a second home.

You should tell us that you're moving or buying a second home (including moving into or out of the area) as soon as you have a fixed date for your move.

This helps make sure you don't pay council tax you're not responsible for at your old address, and that your new bill is correct.

If you're leaving the area we'll close your old account and send you a bill for any money you owe. We'll set up a new account for an address that still comes under us.