Tell us about a change to your business

Moving in or out of a business property

You must tell us straight away if you move in or out of a business property. This helps us keep your business rates bill accurate.

Tell us about a change of business address

Other changes

If anything else changes with your business, you'll need to contact our Business Rates team. This includes:

  • if the property changes from empty to occupied or occupied to empty
  • if the rateable value of your business changes
  • if you're getting an allowance for partial occupation and the occupied part of the property changes in size
  • if something changes that could affect¬†your business rates relief or exemption from paying business rates