Contact us

Did you know...

You can apply or pay for services and find information on this website quickly and easily. You'll get a faster response as it'll go to the right team and a copy of your request will be sent to your email.

Use the search bar at the top of the site or the menu to find what you need.

Will you replace my damaged bin?

Report your damaged bin to us online and we might replace it for free if it happened during collection.

Get a replacement bin

My bin is missing - what can I do?

You’ll need to buy a new bin online using our simple form - we’ll deliver it straight to your door.

Buy a new bin

My bin has been stolen - will you replace it for free?

We won’t replace stolen bins free of charge, you’ll need to buy a new one. You can do this easily online.

Buy a new bin

How can I report a damaged litter bin?

If you see a damaged or full litter bin you can easily report it to us online so that we can sort it as soon as possible.

Report a damaged litter bin

Can't find what you want online?

Send us a message

If you can' t find what you need you can contact us online and we'll respond within 14 days.

Give us a call

Call the bins and waste team on 01227 947 860 . Our phone lines are open between 8.45am to 5pm, during the week (excluding public holidays), and closed at weekends.

Visit the council

The council offices are open on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10am and 2pm. You'll need to call 01227 862 000 to book to see someone during these times.

Canterbury City Council
Military Road

Get directions

Make a complaint to the council

If you've not had good service from us you can make a complaint online so that we can put it right and stop it from happening again.

Find out more about our complaints procedure.