Contact us

Did you know...

You can apply or pay for services and find information on this website quickly and easily. You'll get a faster response as it'll go to the right team and a copy of your request will be sent to your email.

Use the search bar at the top of the site or the menu to find what you need.

What help can I get if I'm homeless?

If you are homelessness or at risk of being homeless, you can find out what help you might get online.

Can I get help with my money and budgeting?

There’s lots of simple online tools and advice from different organisations that can help you budget your money.

Get money and budgeting advice

Can I get help with housing costs?

If you’re struggling to pay your housing costs you might be able to get a discretionary housing payment. Just give us a few details online about your income and property and we’ll let you know if you’re entitled to support.

Get help with housing costs

How can I let you know about a rough sleeper?

Use Streetlink’s simple online form to let us know about a rough sleeper. We’ll be sent the details so that we can offer support services if they would like them.

Tell us about a rough sleeper

Can't find what you want online?

Send us a message

If you can' t find what you need you can contact us online and we'll respond within 14 days.

Give us a call

Call the housing team on 01227 862 518 . Our phone lines are open between 8.45am to 5pm, during the week (excluding public holidays), and closed at weekends.

Visit the council

The council offices are open on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10am and 2pm. You'll need to call 01227 862 000 to book to see someone during these times.

Canterbury City Council
Military Road

Get directions

Make a complaint to the council

If you've not had good service from us you can make a complaint online so that we can put it right and stop it from happening again.

Find out more about our complaints procedure.