Report criminal behaviour

Find out who to report criminal behaviour to and how to give information anonymously.

You should contact the police on 101 if you have any information about a crime or criminal behaviour, including:

  • criminal damage
  • drug use or drug dealing
  • hate crime
  • criminal assault
  • fraud

Or you can find and speak to your local neighbourhood policing team.

If you or someone else is in immediate danger, you should contact the police on 999.

You can give information about a crime anonymously on the Crimestoppers website or by calling 0800 555 111.